Heavyweight Karate Gi Delivers Superior Strength
Hayabusa® has always been focused on delivering the very best performance equipment and apparel possible, and the new Champion Karate Gi is no exception. Specifically developed with 100% premium 16oz. cotton canvas, which provides industry-leading tensile strength, this heavyweight, tournament-styled gi is built to last and delivers the distinct sound made when doing crisp techniques. It has also been constructed with a reinforced lapel and high-grade stitching to ensure ultimate strength and durability. Plus, with superior breathability and it’s ability to stay fresher longer than other fabrics, this high-performance gi stands apart from the rest.
The entire Hayabusa Karate collection is branded with the traditional Japanese word musha, which is composed of the kanji (read “mu”) meaning “Warrior; Military” and (read “sha”) meaning “Person”. So, musha implies warrior in the Bushido tradition and flawlessly embodies the spirit of Hayabusa Karate.
Features / Benefits- Heavyweight, Traditional Karate Gi, Designed to Last.
- Reinforced Lapel and Stitching for Ultimate Strength & Durability.
- 16oz. Cotton Canvas Delivers Industry Leading Tensile Strength and Durability.
- Brushed Cotton Interior for Superior Breathability, Improved Comfort & Performance.
- High-Quality, Custom Embroidery Detailing With Authentic Kanji Meaning “Warrior”
- Includes Jacket & Pants with Drawstring Waist.
- Does Not Include Belt.