Premium heavyweight design & stitching. Excellent fit & performance.
The massively popular White Goorudo 3.0 has had a makeover. We took everyone's favourite parts of the Goorudo 3 and added them into brand new Goorudo 4.0 with an updated design. Every single aspect of this Gi has been meticulously thought through and we stressed over every small aspect to make sure this BJJ Gi would blow you away.
We all know grappling is rough, so having a Gi that can endure the relentless punishment day in and day out is of the utmost importance. Our new Goorudo 4.0/Warrior Gi has been built using premium gold weave cotton, which means it’s highly durable, heavyweight Gi. As the successor to the Goorudo 3.0, we wanted to honour our tradition of making high-quality Gi's that are built to last. As we found out from our customers, we set the standard very high with version 3 so we had to make sure we did the same again.
The meticulous attention to detail guarantees that no aspect of this Gi was overlooked in either the design or production process, we have only used the finest of kinds of cotton here. Intricate stitching detailing and tailored cut all come together flawlessly to ensure this Gi demands the same attention that your game does.
Constructed for the devoted practitioner, this Gi delivers what athletes need for the most intense training and competition. Crafted to deliver a customised fit, unmatched comfort, and the durability needed for you to roll every day and push your limits. Test yourself and let us worry about your Gi.
A premium quality Gi that proves itself in combat, We used durable gold weave fabric and proper reinforcements in all of the high-stress areas to ensure this Gi was built to last. Stand out in your next class and when you put this Gi on you will truly perform like a Warrior.
- • The Jacket is constructed with 550-gsm, ultra-soft, gold weave cotton, meaning that it is very comfortable.
- • The 12oz. twill cotton pants were designed with proper reinforcements to last.
- • What makes this Gi truly unique is the intricate stitching that covers the back and runs all the way to the chest.
- • Our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gi also has patches and embroidery on the lapel, chest, shoulders, back, and legs.
- • This Hayabusa Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gi comes in six four sizes A1 / A2 / A3 / A4 and three colours, black, white and blue.
- • We have already pre-washed this Goorudo 4.0 Gi to minimise any possible shrinkage.