Hayabusa Goorudo 3 Gold Weave Jiu Jitsu Gi - Blue
A highly durable Gi with a comfortable heavyweight design. IBJJF compliant (excludes Grey). Model is 5'10", 185lb wearing an A2 Jacket.
Availability: In stock
The Hayabusa Goorudo 3 Gold Weave Jiu Jitsu Gi in Blue was built for battle. We wanted this Gi to be strong, tough and durable to withstand the hardest training session. Jiu Jitsu throws many challenges at you but we didn't want worrying about you Gi to be one of them. The Goorudo Gi uses Hayabusa's unique gold weave fabric. The quality craftsmanship that has gone into this Gi means that despite its durability, is still ultra soft and feels great to wear.
Designed to be the very best competition Gi in existence, The Goorudo 3 is meticulously designed with an attention to detail like no other. With the finest gold weave fabric and stitching, this ultra high performance Gi will out perform any other that you have ever owned. From fit and feel to performance and manoeuvrability, this Gi delivers flawless results. The unique design, intricate embroidery and patches on this Gi create a distinct appearance that's unique to the Goorudo line.
• The jacket is made from 550-GSM gold weave cotton, meaning that it is incredibly strong. This is the thickest Gi that we sell and it is perfect for competitions. The reason so many people love this Gi is because the thick material makes it harder for you opponent to submit you or even grab a hold of you. Both the lapel and the wrists on this Gi are incredibly rough and thick making it much more difficult for someone to get a decent grip. This makes controlling you and choking you a lot harder and helps to give you an advantage over your opponent.
• The pants are made from a 12oz twill cotton with stretch drawstring. This material is still a lot thicker than on most Gi's we sell but it is not as heavy as the jacket. We didn't want to restrict you in anyway so we have made the pants just the right weight for you to roll unimpeded. The pants also come with a tie closure, making it easy for you to get them on and off again.
• The whole Gi has been reinforced throughout. We have doubled down on the stitching in any stress areas on both the jacket and pants for superior strength and longevity. And we have pre-washed and pre-shrunk this Gi for you. This will help to keep the colour in your Gi wash after wash and it will also help to prevent any unwanted shrinkage. Please keep in mind that we recommend washing all of our Gi's on a cold (below 30 degree wash)
• This Gi has patches and embroidery on lapel, chest, shoulders, back and legs. Adorned with traditional kanjis meaning “Courage”, “Strength”, “Pride” and “Respect”.
• This Gi is IBJJF approved in Blue, White and Black. They Grey colour is not compliant so you can not compete in IBBJF competitions but you may be fine for smaller comps if you check in advance.
• Gi weight per size: A0 - 3.9 lbs, A1 - 4.2 lbs, A2 - 4.5 lbs, A3 - 4.6 lbs, A4 - 4.7 lbs, A5 - 5.8 lbs. See the size guide at the top of the page.